There are 2 ways to give a customer access.
The first one is during the setup of a new company.
- Create a new company / set up a new client as lined out here.
- Once you have completed all mandatory fields, select the check mark “Add new Account”
- Enter the email address of your client as well as his name and click save
This will send an automated email from Bitdefender to the customer with the log-in information and the customer will be able to manage the company.
If a client is asking for access to the GravityZone and you haven’t followed the steps above when creating the client / company please follow this steps:
- Click on “Accounts” in menu on the left
- Click “+Add” on top of the page. That will open the “New Account” page.
- Enter the email address and full name of the person you want to give access
- From the “Company” drop down menu select the according company / type it in.
- Under “Settings and Privileges” you can now manage the privileges by different roles or select the rights one by one.
- Under “Select Targets” you can also specify specific groups / folders you want to give access
- Click on Save