Start Sending large files safely and ‘cloudless’!
FileCap includes a great set of options and features. New features are added regularly, with the input of our clients playing a vital part therein. FileCap replaces FTP, WeTransfer, Hightail and other unsafe or user-unfriendly file-transfer solutions.
A quick overview of all the benefits:
Clever Outlook add-in
- Send emails like you’re used to, but now with 10GB attachments or more!
- Secure attachments with an additional password (2-factor).
- Use Outlook to invite others to send you files safely with FileCap.
- Large attachments no longer take up all your inbox space!
Clear web interface
- The FileCap portal enables external parties to send you large files.
- Receive these files safely by following 3 simple steps.
- Automatic notification when the files have been downloaded by the recipient(s).
- Customise your FileCap server with your own logo and background!
System administrators also benefit from using FileCap. This software solution includes various features, such as:
- Full Active Directory integration.
- To prevent a mailserver overload attachments are placed on the FileCap server.
- Installation on: VMware ESX(i) 3.5 and higher, Microsoft Hyper-V and Citrix XenServer as a Virtual Appliance.
- MIME type and file extension blocking
- Free to choose from what size onwards FileCap is used to send large attachments
- Files are scanned with the integrated virus scanner
- Files are stored under 256 bit AES encryption
- Files are sent to and from the FileCap server via SSL
- Data Leakage Prevention: additional authentication step as an option
- Freely adjustable frequency and times for downloading files (number of days)
- Extensive reporting and logging of all file transfers
See FileCap in Action