To run a Report:
- Login to gravityzone.bitdefender.com
- Click Reports in the left side menu
- Click + Add to create a new report
- In the Type dropdown choose the Bitdefender module that you want a report for
- If this is a report that you want to recur and be emailed to you, you can choose Scheduled instead of Now. To schedule it, choose how often you want to the report to occur (Hourly, Daily, Monthly, or Yearly) and enter the email address that you want the report to be delivered to. This can be to one of your company’s email address or to a customer directly.
- On some report types you can choose a Reporting Interval. Choose This Month to see the current month only. You can change this to the previous month or year if you would like to keep a copy to compare to your monthly invoice.
- To run the report for all of your clients, keep the settings under Target as their default settings. To narrow the focus of the report to one client, find the client in the tree and check the box next to it. If you set the email to go to a customer’s email, make sure that you narrow it down to their company.
- Click Generate for a one time report, or Save for a scheduled.
- If this was a one-time report, you will be taken to the report immediately. You can click a column’s name to sort the information.