After you receive your first invoice as an MSP partner, your company does qualify for Not for Resale licenses. Once you receive the invoice, contact your Account Manager and discuss the needs of your business. Once we have an accurate count of your systems, we will submit a request for your license. Once we receive the license, we will enter it into the Internal Use sub-company that we created for you. This will automatically be pushed to any systems that you have already installed at your business, so you will not have to do anything.
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove Add-On Modules from a company
- How to Add/Remove Modules (Reconfiguring an Endpoint)
- Phone no longer paired for 2FA
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?