The Dashboard is a tool that will give up to date information on the networks you manage. If you can run a report to gather the information, you can also add a Portlet that will show you this information every time you login.
To add a Portlet:
- Login to gravityzone.bitdefender.com
- Click + Add Portlet at the top of the console
- Choose the Type of Portlet that you want to create, which corresponds to the the report options you have under Reports. For example, you can choose Monthly License Usage to always see how many licenses you are using at all times.
- Choose the Reporting Interval that you want the information to reflect. For Monthly License Usage, you would choose current month.
- The last step is to check the target to gather information on. Normally this is going to be your root company, but sometimes you might want to monitor a specific company for troubleshooting.
- Click Save
The portlet will now be in your Dashboard. You can click Move Portlets at the top of the console to sort the portlets into the order that you would like them displayed in. You are not limited to 1 page, you can have as many as you need.