Managed Services with G DATA
The integrated remote administration in G DATA Managed Endpoint Security enables convenient outsourcing of your IT security. Put the protection of your infrastructure in the hands of the G DATA partner you trust, and benefit from calculable costs while at the same time significantly reducing hardware and personnel usage. Thanks to the comprehensive security functions in G DATA Managed Endpoint Security, your clients are fully protected all the time, while you keep your mind clear for your core business.
Rely on maximum security through active hybrid protection using CloseGap technology and award-winning reaction times to current threats. This comprehensive business solution is scalable for networks of any size and, besides the Antivirus, Firewall and AntiSpam modules, also offers functions such as a PolicyManager for controlling Internet usage and the use of programs and devices (e.g. USB sticks). G DATA Managed Endpoint Security is exclusively available via our SecureValue Partner Program.
Complete client protection
- CloseGap hybrid technology – Maximum protection through proactive and signature-based detection
- G DATA BankGuard 2.0 – Secure online payment transactions – no browser add-on or additional software required
- Behaviour monitoring of files – Even protects against unknown viruses
- AntiVirus for Linux clients – Also protects Linux computers in your company network against Internet risks
- Simple administration and fast overview – Control installations, virus scans and authorisations for all clients centrally
- Simplified installation overview – With status reports and installation history display
- Re-engineered dashboard – For a user-friendly overview of all relevant information, including context-based help
- Remote management – Also possible from anywhere via web interface – even from mobile browsers
- Device control – Specify who is allowed to use USB sticks, storage cards or burners
- Application control – Specify which programs are allowed to be installed or run
- Surfing filter – Block any websites that are not associated with everyday work
- Internet usage control – Surfing time, and start and end times can be specified as you want
- ActiveDirectory connection – For transferring existing group structures and automated client installation
- Mobile device management – Central administration of mobile Android devices, with theft protection, app checking, business telephone book, call filter etc.
- Software/hardware directory – Detailed display of the entire inventory
Designed with MSPs in Mind
- Easy monthly billing based on the number of clients you have installed
- Simple management of all of your customers from one easy to use Master Admin console
- Discount tiers based on the number of licenses
- No need to go online or call to place an order for more licenses