A remarkable fact about this: a patch already exists for around 90% of exploit vulnerabilities. G DATA PatchManagement reliably identifies such security holes and easily and quickly closes them, using tested patches from the largest patch database in the world.
G DATA PatchManagement provides:
- Fast updates for all Windows-based systems and removal of all application-specific vulnerabilities (Microsoft & third-party providers), even where client configurations are different
- Classification of patches by criticality – this function can be adapted according to the user
- Software inventarization throughout the entire company network, with integrated blacklisting and whitelisting for fast identification of software that does not correspond to company guidelines
- Full integration of PatchManagement in the central G DATA Administrator and in the ReportManager, giving a transparent overview of the patch status in the network
- Numerous scheduling configuration options to adapt PatchManagement detection, deployment and installation processes as closely as possible to the customer’s business structure
- Easily scalable to support future software and initiatives without the need to make changes to G DATA PatchManagement
- Client or group recognition and deployment jobs for rapid update distribution
- Optional uninstalling of unwanted patches
- Access to over 15,000 pretested patches
G DATA PatchManagement’s wizard-supported analysis helps administrators assess risk. Furthermore, some 15,000 tested patches offer security that does not come with any compatibility issues. To do this, G DATA PatchManagement accesses the largest pool of patches and updates in the world, in which every major software provider, including Microsoft, Adobe and Sun, is represented.