Cloud Security for MSPsIncreased Recurring Revenue, Reduced Costs
The #1 ranked antimalware security is now ready for Managed Service Providers with a state-of-the-art multi-tenant management console and simple monthly licensing.
- Complete antimalware and antivirus protection – Antimalware, web filtering and a fully featured two-way firewall with IDS
- Multiple layers of messaging security – Email traffic filtering including attachment and content filtering, antispam, antiphishing, antivirus, and antimalware with behavioral analysis
- Leading Antispam detection rates – Bitdefender consistently ranks among the solutions with the best detection rate in Virus Bulletin’s VBSpam tests. Comprehensive solution that protects Windows, Mac and Linux desktops or servers, physical or virtual and with AWS instances and Exchange antimalware managed from the same console as endpoint protection
- NEW Patch Management: The Patch Management module of GravityZone supports a vast set of software products. In Control Center you can view only the products installed in your network for which GravityZone provides patches.
- NEW Advanced Hyper Detect: This new defense layer in the pre-execution phase features local machine learning models and advanced heuristics trained to spot hacking
tools, exploits and malware obfuscation techniques to block sophisticated threats before execution
- NEW Sandbox Analyzer: This powerful layer of protection against advanced threats analyzes suspicious files in depth, detonates payloads in a contained virtual
environment hosted by Bitdefender, analyzes their behavior and reports malicious intent.
- NEW EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response): Offers protection against sophisticated cyber threats, early detection and visibility into stealthy attacks, enables rapid containment
- Full Disk Encryption – The Bitdefender console is now the one stop shop, not only for protecting your customers’ endpoints
from malicious software or targeted attacks but also for compliance reporting and encryption key recovery.
- High Performance Virtualization Security: To ensure maximum performance and protection, Bitdefender’s SVE for MSPs offers a highly resilient virtual machine (VM) security architecture that offloads scanning to hardened, virtual appliances with load balancing and failover capabilities.
- Remote deployment and uninstall of competitive solutions – Using Windows Network Discovery Bitdefender detects all unprotected computers and allows you to deploy protection. Competitive solutions are uninstalled when deploying the Bitdefender client kit.
- Granular policies, reports and alerts – The multi-tenant console enables MSPs to apply different policies for companies or specific groups. A quick status is available through the dashboard or predefined reports.
- Optimized Bandwidth Consumption – With the new security relay mechanism, external traffic is minimized by using the local network to distribute updates or deploy new clients.
- Configurable Roles and Privileges – It’s now easier to map each individual’s responsibility and role within the management console.
- Multi-tenant console and flexible roles – Administer all customers in the same console and define permission levels and customers or groups that each employee can manage.
- Simple usage-based licensing – We invoice MSP partners based on the total number of computers protected each month. It’s easy for partners to provision new accounts.
Easy to Use Web Management
Managing all of your clients has never been easier. Because the management console is cloud-hosted, you won’t need any in-house infrastructure or maintenance. Designed specifically for MSPs, the cloud-based multi-tenant console from Bitdefender gives more granular settings and dedicated features to streamline Endpoint and Exchange security and antispam. You can use broad policies that work for every client, or do customized based the on the business needs. Centralized reporting allows you to quickly see the current security status of all protected systems, and to create automated emails with info that you feel is the most important to you.
From a single console you can deploy and manage protection for physical or virtual systems running in-house, remote, or in Amazon Web Services. Bitdefender provides more integrations into Remote Management and Professional Services Automation systems than any other vendor. Integrations include: ConnectWise, Kaseya, AWS, LabTech, N-Able, Naverisk, or LogicNow.
Transparent, Simple Pricing
Dynamic monthly billing allows you to pay for just the endpoints you have active each month, letting you manage expenses and cash flow. This can be easily integrated into the monthly managed service fees that your customers are already paying.
Best Protection and Best Performance
Bitdefender detected 99% of 0-day threats in AV-Comparatives 2015 heuristic tests ahead of all other vendors. In AV-Test corporate trials, Bitdefender consistently ranks first for protection, performance, and usability, and has won the AV-Test Best Performace 2014 Award.
Registering for the MSP Program
Bitdefender Partner Advantage Network
To become a Bitdefender partner, there are two steps that you have to take. First, you need to register on the Bitdefender Partner Network (PAN) to establish yourself as a Bronze Partner. The PAN also gives you access to training and certification materials that will help you get started.
Contronex SecureValue Partner
The second step is to register for the Contronex SecureValue Partner Program. Once your application is received, your MSP GravityZone console account will be created and emailed to you. After logging into your console, you can start adding and securing customers immediately.