It just so happens that the Star Wars saga (at least Episode IV-VI) is a textbook example of how not to handle what is basically a data breach. The Empire is, to put it mildly, woefully unaware of how data security works, resulting in less than ideal reactions in responding to the breach.
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?