Even more than a year later people still get scared when they see or hear WannaCry – which is probably why a mail in the inbox folder with the subject “Attantion WannaCry!!!” will strike fear in everyone’s heart. The mail itself claims that it will infect the receivers PC with the good old WannaCry ransomware […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?