In the first part of our little blog series on the basics of malware, we’ve been dealing with the terminology of viruses, worms, etc. We discovered that the types of cyberattacks have changed considerably over the years. Until a few years ago, relatively simple spam messages and viruses were widely distributed according to the minimax […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?