The growing importance of chat applications can easily be seen by the number of attempts to infiltrate them (or to scam users). The most recent is that of the Russian government which, on more than one occasion, asked Telegram to give it the encryption keys of citizens registered with the service. The company didn’t give […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?