Kids and smartphones: The topic has been doing the rounds for many years now, with the issue discussed time and again from different perspectives. Many see smartphone use among children and even adolescents as signaling the end of the culture of communication and find it disturbing, if not harmful. But are things really this bad? […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?