If you take a closer look at phishing URLs for a while, you are able to identify them at a glance. There are typical patterns in phishing URLs which appear repeatedly. Those cases, in which certain patterns can be observed are generally well-suited to see use in machine learning. Here, you can learn more about how well machine learning works in this use case.
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?