IT security and Android may not be mutually exclusive in 2018. Google has already laid the groundwork and wants to deliver important updates faster to users so as to waste no time closing security holes. The spectre of a mobile catastrophe is growing. Worldwide around 74 percent use a smartphone with an Android operating system (source: Statcounter). G DATA security experts also see the current malware numbers as pointing to an increased threat. In the first quarter alone, analysts discovered 846,916 new Android malware samples. Around 12 percent more than in the first quarter of the previous year.
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?