This can be easily done if you have a Relay module installed on one of the systems inside the network.
To run a report and find systems that do not have Bitdefender installed:
- Login to gravityzone.bitdefender.com
- Click Reports in the left side menu
- Click + Add to create a new report
- In the Type dropdown choose Endpoint Protection Status
- If this is a report that you want to recur and be emailed to you, you can choose Scheduled instead of Now. To schedule it, choose how often you want to the report to occur (Hourly, Daily, Monthly, or Yearly) and enter the email address that you want the report to be delivered to.
- To run the report for all of your clients, keep the settings under Target as their default settings. To narrow the focus of the report to one client, find the client in the tree and check the box next to it.
- Click Generate for a one time report, or Save for a scheduled.
- If this was a one-time report, you will be taken to the report immediately. One of the columns in the report is called Managed. You can simply change the filter dropdown to No to see all of the systems that are in your client’s networks without Bitdefender installed.
To install the software on these systems in a Domain Environment, you can use the Relay to deploy the software.