The risk posed by ransomware is growing rapidly, and nobody is immune – neither public institutions, companies, nor private users. Such malware infects Windows computers, encrypts important files, and then demands that the victim pay a ransom. This post shows how you can take it easy in countering such attacks. Whether via a social network, […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?