In case you thought that the EU was all about openness and protecting the rights of the individual on the internet with those GDPR restrictions … guess again. The EU has plans to filter your funnies. The European Council has wheeled out its “Directive on Copyright in the Digital Single Market,” pitching it as an overdue […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?