Firebase, Googles development platform for mobile, is used by hundreds of developers and thousands of apps – so it kind of is a big deal. And – thanks to being misconfigured – apparently also a great source for cybercriminals who want to siphon off user data. Anyone who’s developing a new Android app, will most […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?