While it sounds tempting, malicious data collectors are all too often hiding behind big-name brands’ high-value coupons. This is how you can spot the scam. How often has a stranger handed you a $500 note? Probably never. But things are different in the virtual world, where it’s swimming in $500 notes. And there’s no holding […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?