Reputable and hardly suspicious – that’s how phishing emails, which have been circulating for several months and which allegedly come from Amazon, reach the mailboxes of many users. The reason for this is that those emails do not appear to be a cunning fraud but quite the opposite. They are so good in copying the […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?