- Administrators can now exclude individual users and entire groups from Security Awareness Training.
- For 365 Total Protection customers and customers whose users log in to Control Panel with credentials from a directory service, emergency passwords have been added to Continuity Service. Users now have the option to define an emergency password for Continuity Service. With this emergency password, in the event of a server failure, they will be able to access the Continuity Service webmail system and continue to receive and send emails. Users of other customers do not need emergency passwords, as they can already log in to the webmail system with their Control Panel password.
- The minimum requirements for passwords in the “Passwords and IPs” module have been increased. From now on, passwords must be at least 8 characters long and include one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one special symbol. This change does not affect existing passwords.
- Backup services are now also available to partners and customers with a customized Control Panel. Customers can only access them if their partners have granted them access.
- From now on, users who have been inactive in Control Panel for 24 hours will be automatically logged out.
- To delete a domain in the “Domains” module, administrators must now enter the domain name to confirm the operation.
- In the “Dashboard” module, a bug while loading the list of services has been fixed.
- In the “Dashboard” module, the order of quick links at user and customer level has been unified.
- A bug when entering an incorrect one-time password when accessing Control Panel with multifactor authentication has been fixed.
- It is now possible to import language and position attributes via bulk import from the API for the Security Awareness Training service.
- In the “Spam and Malware Protection” module, the POP3/IMAP option has been removed as a target server for the primary environment, as it will no longer be available in the future. For customers still using POP3/IMAP today, the option will still be visible.
- A bug in the display of disabled services in the “Dashboard” module has been fixed.
Der Beitrag Control Panel Version 126.96.36.199 (coming soon) erschien zuerst auf Hornetsecurity – Cloud Security Services for Businesses.