An increasing number of companies are beginning to use biometric systems to protect sensitive areas and information from competitors and cybercriminals. Biometrics is also becoming increasingly adopted in the private sphere. But how secure are fingerprints, irises, and other unique physical characteristics actually when it comes to using them as passwords or PINs? If one […]
Recent Knowledge Base Articles
- How to remove AD integration
- Bitdefender install fails because of pre-existing endpoint solution
- How to temporarily turn off on-access scanning
- How to sync endpoints with Active Directory?
- How to give a customer access to his GravityZone?
- System requirements for modules
- How to PERMANENTLY delete an endpoint?
- The Dashboard looks great, but what does it do for me?
- How do I run a report?
- Do I get NFR Licenses for my business as a partner?